Results of the Autumn Raffle
We have been delighted with the response to this year’s Autumn Raffle in aid of Glass Door homeless charity. We have raised £3,605 which means that in the last couple of years we have raised over £10,000 for the charity.
You can view the draw for the raffle on our IGTV. Full results are as below. All winners have been contacted directly.
List of Prizes & Winners:
– Coach House – Ceramic Vase with an RRP of £280 – won by Jack Slater.
– Crucial Trading – a Bespoke rug up to a RRP of £500 – won by Lissie Macfarlane.
– Deirdre Dyson – A 1.5 x 1.5m hand knotted rug, worth £2950, and a copy of Deirdre’s book ‘Walking on Art’ – won by Graham Frazer.
– George Smith – A Mohair Soho baby Buttoned Drum in fabric of choice – won by Anna Maria Kennedy.
– Guinevere – A cushion made from French C19th linen inset with an unusual purple African Yoruba worth £250 – won by Camilla Balmer.
– John Cullen Lighting – Lighting Design to the value of £1000 – won by Oli Haynes.
– Knots Rugs – 17th Century Modern Skull Cushion. Worth £195. Won by Judy Graham
– Robert Langford – An upholstered headboard from their collection, made in the clients own fabric or select from one of our house fabrics. Won by Patrick Foley.
– Tatiana Tafur – a Velum Box – won by Aristea Koukadaki.
– The Rug Company – 2 x Coral Tilt Cushions (RRP £75 each) – won by Gay Badgett.
– The Shutter Shop – a £500 voucher – won by Henrietta Holroyd.
– Tom Faulkner – Galena vase in one of their specialist finishes. Worth £860. Won by Kate Aslangul.
– Waterworks – Luxury Hamper of accessories – won by Marc Weaver.
Congratulations to all winners and thank you again for all the support from the members and those who bought tickets.