CDQ Autumn Raffle
Chelsea Design Quarter is holding a raffle as part of their Autumn Event in partnership with the BIID and Ivy.co. The event sees the launch the new Designers page on the website (more info to come soon).
The prizes have been generously donated by the members, sponsors and friends of Chelsea Design Quarter. Full list & terms below.
Tickets are £10 each. The draw will be held on the evening of 21st November at a drinks party held at the Tom Faulkner showroom. Entry to the party is via the purchase of a raffle ticket. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket number to put your name on the guest list. Please note spaces to the party will be allocated in order of being contacted with details of your ticket numbers – so buy your tickets quickly! Any winners who are unable to attend the draw will be contacted by CDQ the following day with details of their prize and how to claim it.
Tickets are on sale from our Chelsea Design Quarter members and via our Just Giving page: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/chelsea-design-quarter-raffle
List of prizes
A Night in the Bath Priory Hotel courtesy of Ammique
Empire Mirror (painted finish) from Catchpole & Rye
Bespoke Rug to the RRP of £500 from Crucial Trading
Gift package including 2 x candles and candle sticks, a signed copy of Walking on Art, a signed and framed Jan Erika artwork, a limited edition box set of cards and a bottle of Dyson white wine from Deirdre Dyson Rugs.
Double Derwent Light in a nickel finish designed by Martin Brudnizki for Drummonds
Lunch for 4 people cooked by Gaggenau chefs in the Eggersmann Design showroom
Baby Soho Drum from George Smith
French Cut Crystal Champagne bucket c. 1950 from Guinevere
A pair of Nappa Copule Doorknobs from Haute Deco
1 Year free Subscription to Ivy.co
Lighting Design to the value of £1000 from John Cullen Lighting
60cm x 60cm hand screen printed cushion with down insert from Knots Rugs
A rug from Matthew Wailes c. 1.7m x 2.4m, worth c. £2000
A beautiful Matbox in Silver Leaf Stormy Sky from the POSH trading Company by Sarah Ward
Jeroboam of Champagne from Reed Harris Tiles
£500 voucher to spend within 1 year from Robert Langford
A shagreen box from Tatiana Tafur
A Christmas Wreath from The Odd Flower
A Tilt Green Cushion by Suzanne Sharp from The Rug Company
£500 voucher to spend on shutters or blinds from The Shutter Shop
Tom Faulkner Lily Cocktail Table
Full set of Accessories from the Luna collection from Waterworks
The members of Chelsea Design Quarter (CDQ) have chosen Glass Door as their chosen charity for their Autumn Event. The charity is London’s largest open-access network of emergency winter shelters and support services for men and women affected by homelessness. Their vision is of a future where no one has to sleep on the streets of London. Glass Door will be the recipient of 100% of the proceeds from the raffle being held by CDQ in November, as well as from a collection of key items such as clothing and toiletries by the members.
When the members were considering which charity to support there were a number of excellent suggestions, but ultimately they voted in favour of Glass Door, with many feeling it was particularly relevant charity for our industry. In addition the time of year means that all support will be well received.
Glass Door offers shelter, advice and support to those affected by homelessness. This winter around 170 individuals across South and South West London will stay in a Glass Door church-based shelter every night, each receiving a warm welcome, a hot meal and somewhere safe to sleep. The shelters are open to all, space permitting, and do not require guests to fill in long complicated forms to gain access to their services. They are an independent charity and avoid seeking funding which would restrict their open access policy.
Glass Door also offers advice and support year-round to anyone seeking help. Their dedicated case workers can offer advice, advocacy and practical support. This service is available to their guests either in the shelters or during the daytime at partner drop in centres. Guests of these drop-in centres can also access other services, such as lunch, laundry and showers.
Please help us to support Glass Door by entering our raffle – full details to be published soon. Tickets can be purchased from any Chelsea Design Quarter member or via our JustGiving page.
Learn more about Glass Door here: https://youtu.be/8W0qXD4zsJ0
Raffle Terms & Conditions
Thank you for supporting Chelsea Design Quarter & Glass Door.
- Chelsea Design Quarter (CDQ) is running this raffle to raise money for Glass Door (the charity). 100% of proceeds from the raffle will be donated to the charity.
- The cost of each ticket entry into the CDQ raffle is £10. You may purchase more than one ticket. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation to the charity.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. Chelsea Design Quarter reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- The CDQ Raffle is open to all UK residents over the age of 16, except employees of CDQ who are directly involved with the raffle.
- Participation in this raffle can be made by returning ticket stubs in the post with appropriate payment (cash or cheque made payable to Glass Door) or via the Just Giving page (https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Chelsea-Design-Quarter-Raffle) where entrants will be notified of their ticket numbers via e-mail.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- CDQ accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- Prizes will be allocated in the order of the tickets being drawn from the published list of prizes.