Chelsea Design Quarter is delighted to announce the inaugural “Springtime Sessions” a three day symposium comprising design and trend led talks and events in partnership with the BIID.
Taking place from the 24th – 26th April, the Springtime Sessions will include events such as Guinevere hosting Martyn Lawrence Bullard in conversation with Gabby Deeming, Decoration Director House & Garden, a Q&A at The Rug Company with Christopher Kane and Christopher Sharp and will close with “Love it or hate it: Instagram for interiors” – Tom Faulkner, Deirdre Dyson & Maurizio Pellizzoni in conversation, moderated by Barbara Chandler at the Tom Faulkner showroom.
“Trends are fun and we need change, but unique design remains constant and desirable – I look forward to discussing this and other topics with Tom and Maurizio”, Deirdre Dyson
Other events will include:
– “Bathroom Design Trends – Colours, Lighting and Products”, Hosted by John Cullen Lighting, Drummonds, Reed Harris & Designed By Woulfe at John Cullen Lighting showroom.
– Tatiana Tafur Event “Exploring Traditional and Contemporary Chinoiserie” with Peter Gorman of Gorman Studios.
– George Smith “On The Sofa with Soho House” with Linda Boronkay, Creative Director Soho House, hosted by Grant Pierrus.
– Bathroom Space of the Future CPD Presentation and Guided Tour of the Roca London Gallery.
– “Wallcoverings : Performance considerations for interior designers and specifiers” at the Muraspec / Fardis Showroom.
– A garden installation workshop with Bert & May design team
The Springtime Sessions are open to BIID members and all those with an interest in design. The events will be free of charge and scheduled to allow those visiting to attend all events. The full programme and details of how to register can be found here.
Please contact email@example.com for further information or to get involved.