Chelsea Design Quarter - Springtime Sessions
Chelsea Design Quarter is delighted to announce the inaugural “Springtime Sessions” a three day symposium comprising design and trend led talks and events in partnership with the BIID.
Taking place from the 24th – 26th April, the event will open with a Q&A at The Rug Company with Christopher Kane and Christopher Sharp and close with an ‘In Conversation’ between Maurizio Pellizzoni, Tom Faulkner and Deirdre Dyson.
“Trends are fun and we need change, but unique design remains constant and desirable – I look forward to discussing this and other topics with Tom and Maurizio”, Deirdre Dyson
Over the course of the “Springtime Sessions” events will be taking place around the quarter including:
– Bathroom trends with John Cullen, Drummonds and Reed Harris
– Talisman collaborating with Brian Woulfe and Fromental
– Waterworks hosting The Designers Advisor, Camberyard
– Roca will be presenting the Bathroom Space of the Future CPD seminar and offering an architectural guided tour of the Roca London Gallery.
– Grant Pierrus will be hosting a talk by Linda Boronkay, the Creative Director of Soho House at George Smith.
A number of other events are in the pipeline and will be announced soon.
The Springtime Sessions are open to BIID members and all those with an interest in design. The events will be free of charge and scheduled to allow those visiting to attend all events. The full programme and details of how to register will published in soon.
Please contact email@example.com for further information or to get involved.