Waterworks - Project Manager - International
This exciting role will help Waterworks continue to grow its International presence and brand recognition by supporting the sales efforts of our International Sales Teams across multiple channels of business (Hospitality/Commercial, Wholesale, International Residential projects). The position will be based in our London office and will be working on projects around the globe!
Support our wholesale partners and Business Development Associates in Germany, Sweden, France, and Bangkok through daily contact. Enter quotes and orders, answer technical product questions, process payments, returns, and technical support tickets. Order and provide all marketing materials and samples. In managing each project to completion, this individual provides the excellent experience and service our clients have come to expect of the Waterworks Brand. The Project Manager will need to be skilled in building collaborative internal and external relationships to drive client loyalty. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the high end kitchen and bathroom market. Strong organizational and listening skills are essential, with an eye for detail and a passion for customer service. This role will also provide support for assigned Commercial/Hospitality projects.
Reports to: Business Development Manager/UK Function: International
– Project management of multiple projects from pre-sale through project completion
– Liaison for all International wholesale partners, Business Development Associates and assigned Commercial Projects
– Through daily communication, respond to client inquires in a timely and professional manner
– Answer technical and product questions; resolve escalations by partnering with the appropriate cross functional partners (Technical Support, Operational leaders)
– Enter sales quotes and order generation to support each channel’s Sales teams
– Process payments and returns as necessary
– Schedule pre-order project calls as needed and make sure proper cross functional partners are in attendance. Review and approve orders accordingly and make sure request dates are accurate
– Responsible for preparing and providing all necessary product information to the client, including samples, organizing the specification packages, installation guidelines, care instructions, warranty, parts kits; as client request and per terms and conditions agreed upon.
– Manage sample orders within expense guidelines and keep them maintained and organized
– Schedule deliveries with clients and provide tracking information, issue resolution, returns and general client communications
– Communicate technical issues to Technical Support to service and replace damaged product and or any additional service or spare parts needed by client in a timely manner
– In partnership with Commercial Operations and International Operations team; partner with Product Development and Inventory Management to define custom requests, product availability, and facilitate discounts on large orders
– Utilize Order Notes and PO Notes to streamline communications and maintain project/product updates
– Visit UK warehouse to QC all product delivery for the large Commercial projects
– Model the Waterworks values at all times
– Other accountabilities as assigned
– 2+ years administrative experience, solid project management, organizational skills, and strong affinity for teamwork
– Previous inside sales experience with strong client service focus
– Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
– Ability to manage multiple projects in various phases
– Experience with luxury products
– Strong time management and organization skills
– Attention to detail
– Strong communication, listening skills, and problem solving ability
– Experience with JDEdwards a plus
– International business experience a plus
– A passion for Art/Interior Design preferred
Please send your CV & Covering Letter to Katy Gray, General Manger UK, firstname.lastname@example.org.