The Shutter Shop - Sales Manager
The Shutter Shop is a family owned and run business established 30 years ago, to become one of the UK’s leading Interior Shutter and Blind specialists.
We are now looking for a ‘hands on’ full time sales manager to join the business and work from our head office and showroom located in Fulham, London.
As a small entrepreneurial business we rely on fast thinking and versatile members of staff. The roles available encompasses the following areas:
Sales and Online Sales
- Managing the end to end sales process.
- Scheduling appointments for the field sales team.
- Creating quotes.
- Securing sales by following up leads driven through marketing.
- Working to achieve sales targets through excellent customer service.
- Building leads and relationships with trade customers.
- Improving online sales – web trading.
The right candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant business experience working in an office or showroom environment.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent numerical and writing skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Target driven.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Office Address – 100 Waterford Road, London, SW6 2HA
Job Type: Full-time
CVs to Ben Kelly (Director) – firstname.lastname@example.org