The Haines Collection- Operations and Marketing Assistant
Start:Early/Middle March 2021
Location: Groombridge, Kent/East Sussex (must own a car as it is a rural office)
About this Role:
The Haines Collection has a mission to reduce waste in the interiors industry. We have a resale platform for leftover home textiles, wallpaper, lights and accessories. We are a fast growing eco business looking for someone to jump on board and grow with us.
About the Position:
This role is essential to the development of the Haines Collection. We are looking for a dynamic, hard working, self starter with a passion for all aspects of the interior design world. This is a new role so we are looking for someone who can make it their own and evolve with the company.
The Main Responsibilities are:
Customer Service – dealing with customer questions, sending out samples, handling any issues with orders.
Website Editing – uploading new products weekly, checking stock volumes, editing images for the website, writing blogs, checking that the website is looking fresh and inviting.
Order Processing – working closely with the Operations Manager to process orders.
Office Admin – a range of jobs from ordering stationery to organising christmas gifts.
Environmental Officer - ensure that we are being as eco friendly as possible in our processes and practices.
Marketing – Supporting the Director on social media which will include planning, editing and shooting video footage for the platforms.
Other tasks – this is a hands on role where we all get stuck into whatever is necessary to get the job done.
The Ideal Candidate:
No experience necessary but the below would be a bonus:
- ● Experience of working in the interiors industry
- ● Have a creative mind
- ● Knowledge of a CMS (content management system)
- ● Experience of social media, particularly TikTok
- ● Happy to get stuck in and turn your hand to any part of the business
- ● You like to work in a team
- ● Read interior design magazines or listen to design podcasts
- ● A proactive problem solver
- ● Take pride in what you do and the quality you deliver
- ● You have a professional and friendly manner
- ● Confident in your English writing skills
- ● Strong ambition to build something great
You will know if we are the right employer for you if:
- – You have an interest in reducing waste and improving the environment around us.
- – You want to be part of a company who plans to make a real difference in the world.
- – You are looking to build a career in a business who is full of passion, where your skills will be recognised and rewarded.
You will always be treated fairly and as part of the Haines Collection family.
Please email all applications to email@example.com with a couple of sentences about why you are the best candidate for the role.
Deadline for applications is 2nd February 2021. First round interviews will commence the week of 8th February 2021 via Zoom.