Reed Harris - Showroom Sales Consultant
Reed Harris is looking for an enthusiast and friendly sales orientated person to work in our King’s Road showroom. If you are interested in interior design, helping people and have an eye for colour this might be the job for you.
– Excellent people skills and customer service standards, with an eye for design.
– Work with confidence, enthusiasm, have the ability to self-motivate and work well under pressure.
– Previous sales experience either with an interiors brand or high-end retail is preferred.
– An interior design qualification is an advantage but not essential.
– Have the ability to work well in a small team, yet take personal responsibility for clients and sales. There will be times when you will be working alone.
– Meet and greet our customers in a friendly and knowledgeable way. Build relationships with designers, keeping in touch with them on a regular basis.
– Ensure that the showroom is neat and tidy at the beginning of each day.
– Maintain showroom samples and displays including restocking samples when we are running low.
– Process in store and online sample requests and sales orders and monitor the delivery process.
– Answer telephone calls, replying to online and in store retail and general enquiries from our website.
– Provide our clients with design advice and prepare quotations for them.
– Actively promote our tiles and ancillary products and most importantly build relationships with private and trade clients to generate repeat business.
– Follow up quotations and sample requests on a weekly basis.
– Ensure that customers feel valued and that they have sufficient information to make choices.
– Visit our clients in the locality to deliver samples when required.
– Work with our commercial, finance and logistics teams.
Please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the job.