John Cullen Lighting - Brand Manager
Purpose of the Role
To create, develop and implement the John Cullen Lighting marketing communications across all channels. To work with the Marketing Team to deliver team objectives by elevating the brand to grow the business.
– Develop effective and creative marketing and communication strategies that are progressive and support growth of the organisation
– Defining a distinctive powerful brand positioning for JCL and bringing that to life across all elements of the marketing mix and touchpoints
– To run the companies thriving social media pages delivering strong content to drive engagement and grow visitor numbers.
– Develop, implement and maintain to company’s video strategy using various resources along with a video editor
– Manage regular events to both B2B and B2C audiences including booking and running with showroom manager.
– Overseeing the Identification and generation of new content for CPDs/Master Classes
– Create and manage promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
– Create and develop strategic relationships with like-minded luxury brands
– Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches
– Analyse the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
– Develop PR opportunities and assist with PR stories/content
– Accountability for the showroom window displays
– Keep up to date with industry trends and competitor activity and reporting back to your team.
– Good A’Levels or equivalent
– Ideally degree/Marketing qualification
At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role of marketing a luxury brand either in the B2B or B2C environment.
Key Skills & Attributes
– Proven track record of driving and implementing strategic plans
– Proficient use of Adobe Suite in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
– Understanding of a brand and how to grow it
– Be highly analytical and capable at sifting through data and identifying appropriate next steps
– Good understanding of design to create new compelling visuals
– Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
– Proactive self-starter with a professional attitude to work and learning
– Well organized with a ‘can do’ and positive attitude. Able to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time position and the vacancy is available immediately. Bonus + benefits included.
To apply, please email with CV and covering letter explaining why you want to work for John Cullen Lighting to marketing recruitment.