We are Hiring - Trade Sales Account Manager
Deirdre Dyson is a leading luxury and bespoke carpet company, based in south west London, within the Chelsea Design Quarter. With a background in fine art, Lady Dyson has been involved in the carpet design industry for over seventeen years, developing and honing her skills to create a diverse and contemporary catalogue of designs.
‘Trade Sales & Account Manager’
We are seeking a confident, articulate, determined and driven sales individual to join a small, dedicated team, selling art for the floor around the world. The role is for a ‘Trade Sales & Account Manager’. The ideal candidate will be interested in creativity and be a self-starter, with a remit to build on new contacts and maintain existing clients for this luxury brand
An interest, passion and understanding of design and sales is a prerequisite. This role is a full-time position and has great potential for the right candidate to make it their own, within a friendly, creative and comfortable environment.
To develop & maintain ‘business to business’ relations within the interiors/commercial sectors.
- Respond to and follow up on all lead enquiries by telephone, post and personal visits.
- Build on sales strategy aimed towards Interior designers, Architects, Developers and Specifiers in all areas of the domestic and commercial markets.
- To develop and maintain the trade database.
- General day to day sales administrative tasks, including managing carpet deliveries and collections for customer orders, shows and events.
- To support and take an active role at Trade shows and events, in the UK and internationally.
- To support our Marketing Manager and work alongside our European Sales and Marketing representative on all sales strategies & initiatives.
- To Support the Marketing Manager and Public Relations Manager on marketing strategies as and when required.
- To support the Marketing Manager with ad-hoc Social Media tasks, as and when required.
- To Support the Company Manager with ad hoc duties in the gallery and at events, including maintaining office supplies.
- Knowledge and experience of the interiors market is essential.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong communicator
- Comfortable with/ or have prior knowledge of working with CRM and invoicing software.
- Database Management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- A European second language would be seen as advantageous but is not a prerequisite.
- Ability to work in a small team and to provide an additional ‘helping hand’ to all team members at the gallery, as and when required.
The candidate will report directly to Deirdre Dyson and the Company Manager on all activities and to provide relevant information when required.
Salary: Competitive Salary + Commission. (Dependent on Experience).
Hours of Work: Full-time.
You will be required to work every third Saturday with every third Friday off (in line with other members of staff).
Contract: Permanent, dependent on a 3 months probationary period.
Business Mobile provided.
Please send your CV and covering letter (F.A.O Mr Edison Abidi) to: firstname.lastname@example.org