Tom Faulkner - Sales Administrator
Tom Faulkner designs and makes beautiful and distinctive furniture. We sell to leading interior designers and architects working on prestigious residential, hotel and yacht projects all over the world.
We are looking for a super efficient and dynamic sales administrator to support the sales team in our Chelsea showroom and office. Key to this role is the ability to offer an excellent and friendly service to our customers. There is potential to make a significant contribution to the growth of the business so ambition and drive are essential.
We are looking for somebody with a strong can-do attitude, lots of energy, and a desire to fully contribute to the business. Ideally you will have:
- Strong organisational, numerical and communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Well presented with a friendly and confident telephone manner
- Sales flair as you will spend time talking and selling to clients on the phone and in the showroom
- Lots of initiative and creative ideas on improving systems and growing the business
- An interest in high end interiors/furniture
- A responsible team player
- Relevant experience in a similar role would be helpful
- Processing sales quotes and orders.
- Processing payments and raising customer invoices.
- Responding to sales enquiries and resolving any customer issues
- Liaising with the design and operations teams to ensure a smooth journey from order through to delivery
- Sending out samples and catalogues
- Managing the sample library and keeping it fully stocked at all times
- Updating and building our customer database
- Developing and maintaining relationships with trade and retail customers, through showroom meetings, email and telephone.
- Organising and managing ex display sales
- Supporting the sales team to reach monthly and yearly sales targets.
- Representing Tom Faulkner at key exhibitions and events during the year
- Ensuring the showroom is well presented
You will have the following skills or attributes:
- Strong communications skills – written and verbal
- Obsessive attention to detail
- An interest and enthusiasm for the interiors world
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Outlook
- Experience using CRM software, eg ACT, Insightly, Access
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Lateral thinker who’s confident to put ideas forward as part of the team
- Working hours – 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Salary depending on experience
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to Poppy: email@example.com