Marketing Director - Tom Faulkner
Tom Faulkner is looking for a dynamic and creative marketing director to join our busy London team. This is a new and exciting opportunity for anybody who is passionate about marketing, and has an interest in the interiors world.
Tom Faulkner is a multi-award winning creative business. We design and make beautiful and distinctive furniture, and accessories. We sell to leading interior designers and architects working on prestigious residential, hotel and yacht projects all over the world.
– Have strong organisational and communication skills
– Be well presented, friendly and confident.
– Have an interest in high end interiors/furniture
– Be a creative thinker with fresh ideas
– Have relevant experience in a similar role
– Writing and implementing a coherent marketing plan for Tom Faulkner which will:
– Raise awareness of the Tom Faulkner brand
– Elevate Tom’s profile as artist / designer
– Ensure everything we do consistently reflects our brand position
– Planning, writing and releasing regular press releases and email campaigns.
– Managing our website – keeping it up to date, on brand and amazing at all times.
– Creating digital brochures and content.
– Producing strong and cohesive sales collateral – brochures, postcards, packaging.
– Identifying which exhibitions we show at, including opportunities for pop ups and collaborations.
– Identifying and exploring opportunities to leverage the brand.
– Planning and organising all social media activities with clear objectives to drive traffic to website
– Organising advertising campaigns.
– Organising events in our showroom.
– Creating synergistic relationships with (suppliers, makers), collaborators for Tom in the UK and overseas.
– Reaching out to the current “Influencers” and bloggers in our community.
Salary subject to experience
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org